Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Theory of Everything

1) In a recent email from a friend who apparently read this distinguished weblog in its entirety in one sitting, I was told that I had "covered everything [he] care[s] about in the world" when it comes to subject matter. He inspired me so much that I briefly went back through my archives to look at the topics I had covered:

Literature? Check
Movies? Check
Baseball? Check
Football? Check
Insane celebrities? Check
Annoying tourists? Check
Creationism? Check
The vast conspiracy to make each and every day of my life marginally more annoying for no apparent reason? Check

In fact, I tend to agree with my friend that I have covered every worthwile topic out there. Well, every topic, that is, except for premature ejaculation. But that will be coming soon. (cue rimshot)

2) Random quotation of the day comes from Woody Allen: sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five it's fantastic.

3) Potential serious rant come later in the day.