Monday, June 20, 2005

MIA (the army thing, not the Miami airport)

I realize I haven't posted for a while, as I didn't black out over the weekend and expect there to be postings I had no recollection of writing magically appear. Rest assured that I was otherwise encumbered by a series of events including:

Travelling to Big Watts
Running errands for a party/cookout in Big Watts
Going to a baseball game at Fenway
Driving McGuffan the Elder to self-mutilation
Driving for 9 hours straight (rest stops? What are those?), including a will-destroying traffic jam between Baltimore and DC
Straightening out a payment snafu with my new apartment complex (their fault)
Continuing work on an in depth quantitive impact study

I can assure all of you out there waiting for me to write something of substance that once I have solved the issue with this international banking accord that I am working on (I really wish that were a joke), I will post something more thorough. In the mean time, take comfort knowing that I am actually doing work and not defrauding the government by writing a blog when I should be earning my paycheck. Or at least I wasn't until I wrote this. However, time constraints are very constraining, so this is all you get for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home