Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Apartment! Better Apartment!

The Resident Female and I are ready to relocate! We found a bigger place, with more ammenities, and by adding the Diminutive Pollack to our side bedroom we will be paying less! Fantastic! Outdoor pool! Indoor pool! Game Room! Workout room! Indoor driving range (whatever the hell that means)! I mean, this place is great, and it has free parking, and somehow it is even closer to a metro and a movie theater than my current place. Holy crap. I can't believe I didn't move to Virginia sooner. So, to celebrate, I'm getting drunk.

Oh, and about the possibility of it being run by a bunch of drunken monkeys like our current place? Well, online Mass Court has an approval rating of 38%. The place we are moving? 94%!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

i would pay more for an indoor driving range, i think if i asked for that here. they would laugh at me and then ask what it was and then laugh some more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home