Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am never moving to Kansas...

And I quote:
"It gets rid of a lot of dogma that's being taught in the classroom today," said board member John Bacon, an Olathe Republican.

You know, John, I would totally agree with you if you replaced "gets rid of a lot" with "injects a whole fuckload". There is no truth to the rumor that, after making this comment, he then screamed, "Yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaawwww!!!" and started firing his guns in the air.

Fucking Creationists. There isn't enough ass in the world for them choke on.

However, I think I finally have a solution. I am proposing a law that requires everyone who believes in Intelligent "Don't call it Creationism when someone who doesn't believe in it is within earshot" Design and has a wife that is missing fewer than 4 teeth and doesn't break the 200 pound mark will be required to have sex with me until we create a spawn (note: the wife, not the believer). We'll breed out this fuckers and they won't even know it, because they don't believe in genetics, lineage, and selective breeding. Call it McGuffinetics. Now, granted, the amount of time and... resources... I will have to devote to this movement will most likely be rather taxing, but that is a sacrifice I am prepared to make for the common good. No need to thank me, I feel it is my duty as a smart person.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we need the Devilrays in MLB?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home