Monday, October 24, 2005

Clemens smokes pole

1) Roger "the best small-game pitcher in history" Clemens blew another world series game, and there is no truth to the rumor that he was seen sitting in his the lockerroom, weepingly saying "Why do bad things keep happening to me?"

2) I'm in a weird position, as I have to choose to root for the team that has the biggest ass ever on it or the team that knocked my team out of the playoffs. Actually, screw Roger. Go Sox.

3) Anyhow, I am off to continue the corruption of young college minds. Just wanted to remind everyone that a) they should root against Roger Clemens and b) Roger Clemens is a huge douche bag. More later in the week.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, October 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, man!! Clemens has been smoking pole for a week now!

We need more Fletcher!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home