Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Keep your eyes peeled boys, someone's going to make love to this chicken any second now

1) So I just got my class schedule for the upcoming fall, both for teaching and for learning, and I have to say it is the weirdest friggin' schedule ever. My monday mornings are all teaching Macroecon (which sucks, because Macro has absolutely no substance. Seriously, ask any economist what Macro is about; none of them know!), and for some reason all my classes are at night. Well, at least I get Tuesday's off, so I can watch Monday night football every week.

2) Today is my last full day of work, as I am only doing a half day tomorrow. Just worth noting.

3) Apparently, Orsen pitched a pretty good game last night, and Jeremi Gonzalez's scoreless streak continued (I think it is at 12 innings now) with 3 no-hit innings (1 BB). I would be pretty pleased with this except that Timlin gave up two runs in the ninth and Kansas City is really a AAA team.

4) Nudity: it's fashion made simple.

5) Quotation of the day comes from Henny Youngman: "What good is happiness? It can't buy you money..."

6) In honor of the fact that I am going back to school next week, I'm adding a bonus quotation of the day, which my high-school advisor said to me my junior year: "Fletcher: you're smart, quick witted, good with numbers, and extremely cynical. Have you considered studying economics?"

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, August 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

12.2 innings. Get your facts right, sally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home