Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Healing

Well, the bachelor party has come and gone, my liver has migrated south for the winter, and I managed to survive the trials and trivails of a weekend amongst friends. A good time was had by all, though at one point a "bitch-be-cool" was doled out in the Hotel hallway as a drunken blonde couldn't stop grabbing me. He had it coming.

As to me, it looks like I am settling back into the normal routine of boring life, praying for the end of the summer to get away from this god-forsaken project that is nearing completion and once again immersing myself into the satisfying and completely important world of teaching Freshman my "stuff" theory of economics. While the 50% cut in pay will certainly sting, the 400% increase in unstructured time will also be nice (for about a month).

Then, the day of bethrothal will arrive and all the planning and spending will theoretically end. Sweet.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, August 21, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear the liver is healing. And thanks for linking my blog!

A. Sean Fetish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home