Friday, December 08, 2006

So you've resorted to posting about your dreams?

Last night I had a dream where Roger Clemens tried to bean Ortiz, charged the plate after the throw, then had a look of complete shock and horror on his face as Tizzle managed to severely break Clemens' ankle in such a way that he would have an arthritic limp for the rest of his greedy and bitch-like days. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had, possibly in part because it was so random.

However, I have noticed of late (the last week or so) that many of my dreams either have me walking without crutches or involve other people breaking their ankles.

As for today's completely random thought (note: I am watching the morning news):
Would anyone in Iran notice if the CIA secretly assissinated Ahmadinejad, then installed a bearded Tony Shalhoub as our puppet regime double of the dead president? I mean, the guy is an actor, so he could probably pull it off. He seems patriotic enough, and he could end the possibility of Iran going nuclear. You see, it's insights like this that would make me the best supreme ruler the United States has ever seen.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, December 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theo is a piece of shit, if he does not get D-Mat signed. It would have made life infinitely easier on my Mets if it hadn't been for that f-ing bid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home