Sunday, June 11, 2006

That'll clear the old sinuses

1) For those keeping score at home, we have officially crossed off the "Diminutive Pollack" as our future apartment-mate in the new place. It was a tough decision to make, but we decided that we cannot live with him. While he is our friend, we realized that the one thing the Resident Female and I cannot stand in our roommates is them telling us they don't want to move in with us. I know it's somewhat uncaring, but we just don't want to live with anyone who would say something like that.

2) In lieu of the Diminutive Pollack, we have instead drafted one-time neighbor into the fold and will be stealing her away from the beloved Cleveland Park as we move out of the District.

3) I got electrocuted yesterday. Seriously. I was coming up an escalator at Metro Center yesterday and had my hand on the moving railing. And somehow, I got shocked, and shocked bad. I felt the electricity all the way up my arm and through my shoulder, and my fingers weren't able to move for a second or two. I'm fine now, but seriously, that was pretty damn random and pretty damn scary. It also made me decide to cross off "electrocution" as an entry on the list of ways that I might not mind dying. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

4) I forgot the Sox are playing right now, so I am cutting this short.

5) It's Sunday, so I thought I would give difinitive proof that there is a God: Click this link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home