Monday, March 13, 2006

Why Bad?

How are you today, children?
Bad.
Why Bad?
Because Chef is leaving us.
Why am I leaving you?
Because L Ron Hubbard is worse than any succubus.

Read the article, it is quite humorous, though sad when you think about South Park going forward.

"Sometimes you fall in love and you think it feels that way forever./You change your life and didn't know your friends cause you think it can't get any better./But then love goes away; no matter what, it doesn't stay as strong./And then you're left with nothing, cause you're tinking with your dong."

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

i love the way all the men i know had something to say about this as soon as it happened. it is sad.

 
At 11:04 AM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mcsweeneys.net/links/fantasybball/9nintendo.html

I thought this might take your mind off Chef and back on the magic that is opening day

 
At 12:44 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been out of the country for a month, and I have been follwoing the Baseball Classic through MLB.com (thank you MLB.com). The games have been ridiculously exciting, and the Dominicans have been dominating (go us!) I was wondering what the following back in the states was?

 
At 8:14 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Fletcher Austin McGuffin said...

Moderate, but probably better than I expected. I hadn't seen much of it, as I have been studying way too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home