Thursday, February 16, 2006

Three days? That's Tomorra!

So I wanted to write a post today, but instead I spent the last seven and a half hours grading midterms and am a cup of coffee and hearing an N*SYNCH song away from going on a 3 state murder rampage (note: DC is still not technically a state, so the spree will include 4 governed areas). So what's my point? Well, I don't really have one, other than the fact that I am exhausted and have no point. I mean, I want to put something up, but I am devoid of all reasoning ability and coherence, and I'm not sure if any of this is making sense [and there is no freaking way I am proof-reading this, either]. But I did want to put something to entertain my readers, but I'm not sure... Aw, hell, just read this.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Lindsey said...

that was the most amusing link to another redsox fan site i have seen in a long time. maybe you should do lots of posts when you're over-caffinated and delerious it could be good for you. well except for the fatigue and the aging affect caffiene has on you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home