Monday, December 12, 2005

Responding to Anonymous

Anonymous said...
"Let's see how much of a whinny bitch he is if he is wearing a Boston Redsox uniform. "

I know. I see today that the Sox may
1) Trade Manny for Tejada and
2) Resign the Roger "The Kocket" Clemens and
3) Both very well could make the Sox kick ass.

I mean, I would seriously have re-assess my hatred scale if either (or both) of these deals goes down. Although I will be seriously pissed off if 1) occurs with us sending anything other than cash their way, as getting a hitter as good Manny (no matter who is coming back) should never require prospects to be included.

As for Clemens, the man most slighted in the history of the BDIU award, well, a rotation of Beckett, Schilling, The Morning Star, and two of Wakefield/Arroyo/Paplebon/Clement sinfully tempting. Although I imagine I would have to withhold the temptation to scream slews of hateful profanity at the screen everytime it showed Clemens for at least the first month of the season, and somehow learn to just do my normal slew of encouraging profanity. Well, it is all speculation at this point, so I can still think of him as the prick that he is.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, December 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the MTA!
oh and go F*#$@ yourself Quayle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home