Sunday, March 18, 2007

Alright, so where is my Nobel?

I thought of this in high school! Scroll down to the "Hybrids without batteries" section, and relize I thought of this in high school, and I still have the paper to prove it. In AP Physics C, I actually wrote an extra credit paper on the possibility of hydrolic energy recapture. Granted, I needed to write the paper because I bombed the fluid dyamics test, but whatever. Dr. Pierce even wrote, "Great idea, just not sure how feasible it would be. Sounds like you already know what your thesis could be on, though. Stick with it."

Okay, so maybe as a sophomore I dropped Physics like a pimp's punch drops a ho, but I still think it is pretty cool. The rest of the article is pretty neat, too.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, March 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny that they use the phrase "conventional hybrid" in that article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home